The following terms apply to you if you place an order through DomainNews’ website (“Order”).
Article 1: General
1. When you place an Order, you will specify the type of advertising you want to buy, the period and the term during which you want your campaign to run. If DomainNews accept your Order, DomainNews will deliver your ads during the period and for the term specified in your order form.
2. You will pay for your Order in accordance with Section 3 hereafter entitled Payment Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on DomainNews’ Price List available at any time on DomainNews website.
3. DomainNews does not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks
you will get.
4. DomainNews cannot control how their readers interact with your ads, and are not responsible for
click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads.
5. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with DomainNews without written permission.
6. DomainNews may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
Article 2: Actions DomainNews May Take
As part of DomainNews effort to keep DomainNews safe, DomainNews may take certain actions to
reduce liability for readers and DomainNews.
1. DomainNews may make any inquiries that DomainNews consider necessary, either directly or through
third parties, concerning your identity and your credit worthiness.
2. DomainNews may cancel any transaction if DomainNews believe the transaction violates these Terms
or DomainNews believes doing so may prevent financial loss.
3. DomainNews may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment means for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment if DomainNews believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
4. DomainNews may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties
(including any other third party) and share details of any payments you are associated with if DomainNews believes doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
5. If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails, DomainNews may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of 10% per month.
Article 3: Payments Terms
1. When you purchase advertising on DomainNews, you agree to pay all amounts specified in your Order, along with any applicable taxes.
2. You can cancel an Order at any time by notifying DomainNews, but your ads may run for several days after you notify DomainNews, and you are still responsible for paying for those ads for the term specified in your Order.
3. Without limiting this section, your Order constitutes your written authorization for DomainNews to obtain your personal and/or business credit report from a credit bureau. DomainNews may obtain your credit report when you place an Order, or at any time thereafter.
4. It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions. You agree to indemnify and
hold DomainNews harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
5. Every Order placed and accepted by DomainNews are final.
6. If you Order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy
is to receive a refund of your Order price.
7. DOMAINNEWS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH DOMAINNEWS.
3.2 Payment Means
1. DomainNews want to make payments convenient, so DomainNews allow you to make payments using a range of payment means, such as credit cards and any other payment means available at the time of your Order.
2. By providing a payment source to DomainNews, you confirm that you are allowed to use that payment source. You also authorize DomainNews to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
3. By making a payment, you authorize DomainNews (and DomainNews designated payment processor)
to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
4. If you pay by credit card DomainNews may obtain a pre-‐approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the Order. DomainNews will bill your card at the time of your Order or shortly thereafter.
Article 4: Notices and Amendments to These Terms
1. DomainNews may provide notices to you by posting them on DomainNews website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to DomainNews. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three business days of the time sent.
2. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to DomainNews relating to payments and these Terms by postal mail to: DomainNews, Attention: Legal Department, Quinv S.A. 6, rue Henri M. Schnadt L-2530 Luxembourg Europe.
3. The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
4. DomainNews may change these Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect your